Tuesday 24 August 2010

V festival fashion

So I'm not really a festival kinda girl; the whole camping, bugs and portaloos thing doesn't really float my boat! One thing's for sure though- it's not about getting out your trampiest clothes and dressing appropriately for the cold anymore, no no, festival fashion is on the up! Even the forecast of torrential rain shouldn't keep away the bare legs and fake tan!


Here are some of my fave celeb festival outfits:



Alexa Chung - to be honest she'd make a binbag work

Pixie Lott - all black...hot!



Coleen Rooney - Bang on trend with this animal print playsuit 



Diana Vickers - not really a festival friendly outfit but I love it all the same!


Florence Welch - This red head is on fire!


Jameela Jamil - The best till last. I adore this girl- watch out for my fave Jameela outfits coming soon!


Muchos Love B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment