Tuesday 31 August 2010

ROCKIN' THE RED CARPET: The 2010 Emmy Awards

So this weekend was Emmy weekend in LA. Now as someone who doesn't really watch much TV (apart from reality, but shh) I didn't really care about who won best actress or which show was the best drama series! All I wanted to know was who was wearing what! In all honestly I was disappointed at this years Emmy fashion, no one seemed to want to stand out from the crowd or be a bit different. I had to pick a few faves, although it was tough, here they are...




Kim Kardashian in Marchesa

Its not that I love this dress it's more the fact that I love Kim K, she looks fabulous in anything she wears and here is no different!













Heidi Klum in Marchesa

You would never know Heidi Klum was a mother of 4...this women is the ultimate MILF!












Maria Menounos in Ralph & Russo

Embellished and cut out....LOVE IT!















Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta

I love the navy blue on Lea's tanned skin...she looks hot!















Stephanie Pratt in a Marciano Edaline Dress

With long sleeves you can go as short as you want without looking trashy, Stephanie Pratt looks good! (and i never ever thought I would be saying that)













Claire Danes in Armani Privé

Nude and embellished...2 thumbs up for Clare!















Ryan Kwanten looks HOT!!


















Look out for more celebs Rockin the Red Carpet soon :)

Love B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment