Thursday 26 August 2010

FASHIONS NIGHT OUT IS ON ITS WAY!

After the success of last year, one of the biggest fashion events of the calendar year is back....oh yes its FASHIONS NIGHT OUT! On Wednesday 8th September models, designers and fellow fashionistas will strut out on the streets of London to celebrate fashion!

Hosted by Vogue the event is guaranteed to be one of the biggest parties in 2010! Here's whats happening in London town....


Jacquetta Wheeler wearing the FNO official t-shirt...I am getting myself one of these!



Urban Outfitters - the Oxford Street store hosts a live performance by the Artic Monkey's!



The Genius himself Monolo Blahnik will be signing shoes at his Old Church Street store.



Recently named the Best department store in the world Selfridges is launching a Mulberry pop up store and Lily Allen will be there launching her sisters vintage store 'Lucy in Disguise' with a pop up boutique and party.


That's as much as I know for now but I can't wait! As soon as I get more info I shall let you all know!

Muchos Love B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment