Wednesday 25 August 2010

I am a Material Girl...

Like mother, like daughter has never been truer. Madonna’s new clothing range with her Über stylish daughter Lourdes has finally been launched! This girl is probably the most fashionable 13 yr old ever! The range which is based on 80’s rock includes leather studded jackets, checked shirts, leggings and ra-ra skirts….what’s not to love?!

Only 2 downfalls to this fabulous new line…


1 – its only available at Macy’s (anyone going to the US anytime soon let me know and ill give you my list!)

2 – the face of the campaign is Gossip Girls Tayler Momsen…I cant quite put my finger on it but there’s something I really don’t like about this bleached blonde badgirl!

Here’s a sneak preview of the collection….




check out www.materialgirlcollection.com for more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment