Friday 3 September 2010

VIVA VICTORIA!

Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice? Nope!


Victoria Beckham, aka Fashion icon and designer extraordinaire? Hell yes!


Whenever I mention Mrs. Beckham I always get such a mixed response, it's either 'OMG I love her' or 'Are you crazy shes horrid!' but I don't care...she's FABULOUS and I LOVE HER! (slightly obsessed? yes!)


Even as one fifth of the Spice girls I loved her and now as the ultimate Fashionista I love her even more.

Shes had more hair changes than anybody else (apart from Lady Gaga) and each style has been envied and copied by women (and some men :s) across the globe! Her fashion line is a phenomenal success with a huge celeb following. Victoria Beckham I Salute you!

Heres some my fave Mrs B Fashion moments:



In THAT Cavalli dress strutting her stuff down the runway!


Her most talked about outfit yet as Glamour's Women of the year!


















With the Ultimate accessory - her hubby!















In her signature shades and skinnies!

Looking fabulous at the 2010 Emmy's in one of her own designs!

















Check out some of the A-list stars who love her label too:



Fellow 'Spice' Emma Bunton showing some loyalty!

















Nicole Sherzinger in VB LBD!

















SJP looks sexy in the city in this red hot number!


















Mrs Paltrow is a huge fan!
















Keep it up Mrs. B!

Love B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment