Thursday 16 September 2010

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...The Countdown Begins...

One week today is the night I've been waiting for, one on the biggest events this year; its the opening night of London Fashion Weekend! My tickets came this morning, I've been checking the post everyday, waiting, watching...and now they're and I can't wait! 

This is probably the biggest event us mere mortals can attend, whilst still being a part of LFW! With catwalk shows and a designer outlet with 70% this night is going to be off the hook! All taking place at the prestigious Somerset house .

Opening night is the 23rd of September and is already sold out!




The Catwalk

The selection of British designers ranges from John Galliano to Jaeger and Just Cavalli. Showcasing their autumn/winter 10 collections are 

Nomad


Kramer vs Kramer


 Ashley Isham 


Body Amr


The show is going to be presented by the lovely Zara Martin- who I adore!



The Shopping

The designer outlet will stock over 100 designers including Ducie, Sass & Bide, Mawi, DKNY Jeans, Beatrix Ong, Pauric Sweeney and Juicy Couture  along with some Fashion Weekend first-timers - including Angel Jackson, Twenty8Twelve, Olivia Rubin, House of Harlow 1960, French Sole and Donna Ida.


Here's what I have my eye on already:

 
 This MAWI cuff has over 65% off!









 




These Christian Dior shades are nearly half price!








 


A pair of French Sole ballet pumps are a bargain from just £45!











As hard as it will be I will make sure I am there to get you all the gossip with pictures for proof...that's a promise!

Don't forget tonight is the opening night of London Fashion Week, keep track of whats going on by adding me on twitter....bellaalamode1 :)

tweet you later x

No comments:

Post a Comment