Thursday 9 September 2010

Champagne and Shopping ♥ FASHION NIGHT OUT 2010

Fellow Fashionista's, Designers and Celebs all strutted their stuff last night in London Town for Vogue's Fashion Night Out 2010!

It was a night of champagne and shopping, beautiful women and some very hot men! What more could a girl ask for?!

The night was absolutely fabulous with every store holding a special event. This is the one time I wish I could have cloned myself as there was no way I could get around and see everything! Would love to here from anyone who was out and about, email  me at bellaalamode@gmail.com or tweet me at bellaalamode1.

So what did I wear? Choosing the look I wanted to go for was the most difficult! Do I do Pretty and Girly? Boho Chic or Sophisticated Cool? In the end I decided on Urban Rock Chick (not sure if that's an actual trend or one I made up myself!)

Here's a pic of my outfit - let me know what you think!


Black faux fur jacket - Vintage

MJ Tshirt- Topshop (wherelse?!)

Cargo skinny trousers in Khaki - Newlook

Ankle boots - Newlook

Black and gold studded tote - Fiorelli










My night started off with a styling competition at Warehouse, where I was chosen to style a model using a selection of clothes they had given! The winner of the competition will shoot their next TV ad! (fingers and toes crossed for me!)

This is me in action, and with my model (thanks Betty!)






From Manolo Blanhik signing his shoes in Liberty, to Lily Allen hosting a party in Selfridges and the Arctic Monkey's DJing at Urban Outfitters the night just got better and better.

I also met Brix Smith- Start, one of the fashion experts on Gok's Fashion Fix (shes the one who always loses against him!) She said she liked my outfit ☺

Here we are...



Also in Selfridges I fell in Love... Jazz vocal star Alexander Stewart is amazing, his voice made my knees wobble and heart melt! Heres a clip of his performance:




 
The night ended on a high when I when I met one of my British Idols, the absolutely beautiful Lisa Snowden. The model, presenter and former lover of George Clooney hosted the Marks and Spencer's Fall Fashion Show.

Check out these pics from the front row....yes that's right FRONT ROW BABY!







Other highlights from the night included an interview with Italian designer Peter Pilotto, the Mulberry launch  at Selfridges with DJ Nova Dando and of course purchasing my limited addition Massimo Dutti FNO bag!



(as u can probably tell this was taken at the end of the night, 1 word - SHATTERED)

The rain, running in heels and the ram packed shops did not matter- I had a FABULOUS night, good job VOGUE! Can't wait for FNO 2011! ;)

Love
B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment