Thursday 25 November 2010

The worlds most expensive advent calender!


Ever since I can remember I've had an advent calender. It doesn't feel like Christmas until there is a cheap box of cardboard filled with the plainest chocolate ever hanging on the wall by the tree. Usually from Woolies but when it closed down the Sainsbury's one was a good enough substitute. Chocolate shaped Disney characters or Christmas decorations; a different one each day of December up until the 25th! I remember my brother and I started off sharing one, we'd each take alternate days. One day I ate my brothers piece by accident... total uproar. From then on we had separate ones (I knew it would work!) 

This year I was researching advent calenders, thought I might treat myself to one for work - something to look forward to on the cold mornings! That's when I came across this beauty, the $1million (£618000 - but sounds better in dollars!) advent calendar in Harrod's. When you open up this Porsche design calendar you will be in for a surprise! With gifts including a Porsche design kitchen, a speedboat and 18 carat gold sunglasses, this advent calendar is far from tacky!

Only 5 of these made - get yours now?

No comments:

Post a Comment