Thursday 4 November 2010

Cut it out...

'Cut out' dresses were one of summers biggest trends, and as the party season approaches the style is everywhere. Cut out is one of the trickiest trends to pull of, looking tasteful not tacky is the key!

I absolutely love this trend and wore a red cut out dress from Gorgeous Couture on my birthday back in May! 
I kept the length of the dress pretty long to go with the cut out midriff part - what do you think? (do excuse the blackberry in my hand - I really don't go anywhere without it!)

celebs are loving this cheeky way to flash some flesh too....


My favourite gossip girl Leighton rocks the cut out trend! 

AnnaLynn McCord: black and cut out is HOT

The Hills girls Audrina and Kristin: one sleeved and cut out, two trends in one - LOVE IT!

The Saturdays' Frankie - Not too sure about cut outs on your bum?!

Asos.com have the best selection of cut out dresses, here's my faves...






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment