Wednesday 20 June 2012

Who, What, Wear?


It's absolutely beautiful outside and I'm stuck inside willing some superhero to break through my window and carry my outside to a tropical island. As this is very unlikely to happen, I keep doing is looking back at my holiday pictures getting more and more depressed :( Pretty sure this is a form of self harm!

I recently came back from an AMAZING holiday in Malta. If you haven't visited this beautiful country then I definitely recommend it, there's a perfect mix of culture, night life and mind blowing scenery (as well as a few hotties!) 

Reminiscing about my trip gave me the idea for this post and what will hopefully add a new element to my blog. 'Who, What, Wear?' (most likely to be shortened to WWW as I'm a lazy ass) will be a regular feature on not just myself and my wardrobe but all the people around me.

So bascs below are a few snaps of some of my holiday wardrobe...

Tshirt - Topshop
One of my fave tshirts at the moment, long enough to wear with leather leggings and looks great tucked in to anything!
Gold Sequin Skirt - H & M
Black Wedges - House Of Fraser


Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Goes with anything and everything.
High Waisted Palazzo Pants - River Island

Dress- Primark 

Gold Sandles - Office
Midi Dress - New Look
 As I got a few compliments on my birthday outfit (*bbm blushing face*) I thought I'd add this picture for you too!
Cut Out Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Dipped Hem Printed Skirt - New Look
Heels - River Island 

These were a pressie from my besties, closer pic below:

No comments:

Post a Comment