Thursday 24 March 2011

Go Greased Lightening!


This morning was quite possibly one of the best working mornings of my life! Mischief PR organised the World's first ever early morning musical For the New York Bakery Company in association with my favourite musical Grease!

A packed theatre was treated to yummy New York Bakery Bagels; filled with cream cheese and smoked salmon or cinnamon and raisin, whilst watching a special performance of the most popular Grease songs! The unique performance included four musical numbers - Grease Is The Word, Summer Nights, Greased Lightnin’ and You’re the One That I Want - plus a remix finale that had everybody cheering for more! Definitely the best way to start the day! (not sure if my team agrees as I've been singing all day!)

In true stylist manner my eyes were on the amazing costumes! I realised how much 50's fashion was back in trend and how much I loved it! High waisted skirts, crop tops and leather jackets? Yes, Yes and Yes!
Look out for my next post '50's fashion' on how to re-create the Sandy look - guaranteed to find you your Danny ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment