Wednesday 2 February 2011

Be Charm-ed

Doves, keys, hearts, shoes, bags...ice cream? There is a charm for absolutely everything!

Charms are a great way for you to express yourself and release your inner child. I adore charm necklaces as a finishing touch to ANY outfit.

I am in love with this Vintage Christian Dior one - it would go perfectly with my vintage Dior shades! (anyone out there wanting to buy me a valentines day pressie? This necklace will make me love you!)

Whilst i can only hope the above charm necklace will appear on my desk one morning, I have found some amazing and equally fabulous alternatives...

Asos

River Island

French Connection

Oasis

Topshop

Topshop

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters

Enjoy my lovelies and remember: Always be Charm-ing ;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment