Wednesday 5 January 2011

Spring Style Trends

Okay so I know its kinda optimistic of me but one must start planning ahead! With Spring just around the corner (I hope) its time to start thinking about your spring wardrobe.

As well as the January sales, shops will start stocking their new season collections. My previous post was 'Sale Shopping Tips' and in it i mentioned looking at next season trends and bagging some bargains that relate. So although it is slightly presumptuous of me to start talking about Spring, I think a brief overview of the key trends is needed when sale shopping.

Sheer Maxi Dresses and Skirts

The maxi trend is back and merging with another favourite - sheer. 



Lace

Lace is one of my much loved textures, I love how it can ooze glamour yet add some class. This sprint it's back but in very unique forms!





Tassels

Spring is all about the detailing and tassels, added to jewellery and accessories, are a great touch!


Tail Hems

As you've seen before - I adore this silhouette and its back in full force for spring!


Crop tops

Probably one of the most controversial trends; the crop top, is back. 



Jumpsuit and Playsuits

Yes! The all in one is still in trend - if like me you have lots already then you are sorted! If not go out an get one or three... the more printed and bright the better!




Look out for my 'wear to buy' features on all of these trends coming soon :) xxx

1 comment: