Monday 6 December 2010

X Factor Fashion Week 9

The Semi Finals - and probably the best X factor Semi Final to date! Was the toughest week to pick someone to leave - but I'm glad it was Mary. Her time was definitely up!

Special mention to One Direction - hearing their name called first was quite possibly the happiest moment of my life to date! I absolutely LOVED their version of  Rihanna's 'only girl in the world'...Zayn if your reading - I will be your only girl in the world!!

The singing was the best yet but what was the style up to semi final standard?

The style showdown

Saturday

Looks like Cheryl's been reading my blog - white dress with black accessories and red lips... stunning!

Not too sure how i feel about Dannii's Aurelio Costarella gown, its pretty and elegant but kinda looks like a nightie...


Sunday

Black AGAIN for the results show! Okay Dannii seriously -THERE ARE OTHER COLOURS! I like the top half of this dress but not feeling the bottom!

Absolutely adore Ms C's asymmetrical animal print mini! I actually gasped when she walked on last night!


Cheryl is back to being the fabulous fashionista we all know and love! This week she did it again and is increasing her lead to 6 - 2! Next week is finals and the finals fashion is sure to be the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment